Thursday, October 21, 2010

Colour Pencil Shading


Colour Pencil Shading:-


Colour shading is somewhat like shading in black and white as we do with our HB pencils. Though it has its own tricks. Its creates more realistic effects. Coloured pencils can create perfect photorealism, by which your drawing becomes more beautiful. For this the thing you reqiure is set of colour pencils, which are easily available. Following are some of my drawings of colour pencil shading..



























































6 comments:

  1. Aditi........You are a very artistic person.....I liked your work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. From where did u made this Drawing????

    ReplyDelete
  3. From where did u made this pics and they r beautiful!!!just tell from where did u made these from??and the peacock is simply beautiful I liked it most!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Most of them I made by my own... and some by using greeting cards including further my changes!

      Delete